Friday, August 7, 2009

'The Breakfast Club' Quotes
"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" -- Brian Johnson, The Breakfast Club
"Screws fall out all the time. The world's an imperfect place."
"Dear Mr. Vernon, We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain ... and an athlete ... and a basket case ... a princess ... and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club."
"That's impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear."
Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.


'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Quotes
"Save Ferris"
"Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?"
"Not that I condone fascism, or any 'ism' for that matter. Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon: 'I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.' Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus, I'd still have to bum rides off of people. "
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
"They think he's a righteous dude."



'Sixteen Candles' Quotes
"They f***ing forgot my birthday."
"I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek."
"By night's end, I predict me and her will interface."



'National Lampoon's Vacation' Quotes

"The Wagon Queen Family Truckster. You think you hate it now, but wait till you drive it."


'Pretty in Pink' Quotes
"God, Andie, I'd've died for you!"
"Love's a bitch, Duck. Love's a bitch. "
"Well, that's very nice. I'm glad. Well here's... here's the point, Andie. I'm not particularly concerned with whether or not you like me, because I live to like you and... and I can't like you anymore. So... so when you're feeling real low and... and dirty, and your heart is splattered all over hell, don't look to me to pump you back up 'cause... 'cause... 'cause maybe for the first time in your life I won't be there!"
"You said you couldn't be with someone who didn't believe in you. Well I believed in you. I just didn't believe in myself. I love you. Always."

No comments: